CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Judgment and such!

I always love the discussions that come happen when we talk about the end times and/or the coming judgment of God. You've got like a million and one questions (I'd say about a 50/50 split. Holly asking 500,000 and Rachel asking 500,001). Here's a recap of what we talked about:

Hebrews 9:27-28 lists four one time events. Remember them? They are:

1) Death

2) Judgment

3) Jesus dying for our sins

4) Jesus returning as King

And of course, you can read more about the judgment in Revelation 20:11-15. We will all stand before God, and the only thing that will matter is whether or not our name is written in the Book of Life.


Click here
to learn about the only way to have your name written in this important book!

And of course, to introduce the topic of death and judgment, we started things off with a game of murder. My favorite part was watching Brittany get murdered... I'm not sure why... :) Here's a picture of her with some random guy I've never met in my life, but I couldn't crop him out of the picture!



Given the setup of the game of murder, it should be simple. Somebody winks. That's it. But lots of people struggled with it. I'm wondering if we should try it again... Thoughts?

In Him,

Blu

0 comments: