CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Task

Ok, here's the task. I'm creating this blog for three simple reasons:

1) To have a place where people can review the stellar Bible studies we have every Wednesday night at First Baptist Alvarado.

2) To offer my uncensored commentary on the week's happenings.

3) To waste time while I'm at the church office trying to look busy.

My plan is to post a blog at least once a week. If you can't remember the web address (www.bluscommentary.blogspot.com), then you can go the student section of our church's website at www.fbcalvarado.org. I'll post a link there!

I'll also try and come up with the most flattering pictures of our youth I can find and post them on the site... like this one!



Don't laugh. You might be next... :)

In Him,

Blu

Oh! I almost forgot! The ducky you see to the left... Don't make fun of him. Never mess with the ducky. Ever.

0 comments: